- San Francisco weighs 1st U.S. city ban on e-cigarette sales The Philadelphia Inquirer
- San Francisco weighs first U.S. city ban on e-cigarette sales Los Angeles Times
- The Latest: San Francisco Closer to Ban on E-Cigarette Sales U.S. News & World Report
- San Francisco Moves Closer To Banning All E-Cigarette Sales Citywide CBS San Francisco
- View full coverage on Google News
How Putin and the Kremlin lost Russian youths The Washington Post
Younger Russians find themselves largely disconnected from the country’s aging leadership, nostalgic Soviet rhetoric and nepotistic agenda.
The United States needs to take the politics of the periphery more seriously if it wants to address radicalization abroad.
The nascent activist movement has continued to expand across the world, and politicians are taking notice.