National process serving company you should rely upon

It is often necessary to present documents in the United States to different organizations such as a company, a school or an authority in the framework for example of the creation of a subsidiary, the registration of a trademark , the export of a commodity, enrollment in a school or university, the celebration of a marriage, as well as expatriation.

Indeed, the United States requires guarantees as to the authenticity and conformity of these documents. In addition, the authentication or certification of signatures and stamps necessarily requires the legalization of documents through a formality called “apostille” (in the case of countries that are part of the Hague Convention) or another proceeding to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and then to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE) and then to the United States Consulate. With the national process serving company, One Source Process this is the best option.

Steps of legalization apostille of documents

How to proceed?

The US Consulate only legalizes documents relating to commercial or customs operations.

Indeed, the documents established by an administration (health certificate, certificate of free sale, certificate of non-radioactivity) are subject to consular legalization, to be legalized in advance by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE).

  • For the rest of the documents, the United States requires certification from the Apostille Office of the Court of Appeal.
  • In addition, documents prepared or certified by diplomatic or consular agents are also subject to consular legalization but must carry the prior compliance of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAE).
  • On the other hand, the documents produced in the United States, must be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the United States and then by the Embassies or Consulates General in the United States, so that the document can be used. For the apostille US birth certificate this is the best deal.

What types of documents can be legalized or apostilled?

In order to carry out certain procedures abroad such as transporting goods, enrolling in university, working abroad or even moving abroad, you may need to legalize apostille of different type’s documents such as:

  • Public documents: acts of birth, marriage, death
  • The judicial acts: act of judgment
  • Notarial deeds: power of attorney, power

But also, the administrative acts: diplomas, extracts of criminal record, and certificates of nationality, kais, and statutes. And, the deeds under private seal: certificate of accommodation, attestation on honor, purchase contract, lease or sale, invoice, certificate of acknowledgment of debt, certificate of transport, attestation of supplier, certificate of manufacturer. If you are looking for the national process serving company then no look further than One Source Process. It is the leading company always ready to assist you with professional services.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply